PLEASE NOTE: Special requests (unit #'s and location) are available on a first request / first reserved basis and are not guaranteed. Please call the resort to verify availability of your request(s).
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. Once the booking has been processed, you will receive a Reservation Confirmation email (from Vacation Resorts International, our Management Company) that outlines a summary of your booking. Please review the information carefully and contact us immediately at email@example.com or by calling (361) 949-7006 if you have any questions or require any changes. This email will also include important information that we urge you to read to ensure your travel to our resort is issue free.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy below. Securing your reservation with a credit card means you accept the terms of our Cancellation Policy.
- Your reservation will be charged in full seven (7) days prior to your arrival. Multi Resorts at Puente Vista accepts Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Exactly seven (7) days prior to your arrival, we will charge the credit card you provided to us at the time of booking. You may also send a check to the resort, as long as it is received fourteen (14) days in advance to your arrival for proper processing. **PLEASE NOTE** Your credit card statement will show the charge originating in Salt Lake City, UT as MROP (Multi Resorts Ownership Plan, Inc).
- We require a three-night minimum booking for holiday reservations. All other reservations require a two-night minimum.
- Pets are not permitted at Multi Resorts at Puente Vista, except for registered service animals. Our “No pet policy” is strictly enforced. If evidence of a pet is found, you will be responsible for a charge up to $350.00 for proper cleaning and disinfecting, and will be asked to remove the pet immediately.
- All guests must be at least 21 years old to check in to the resort, no exceptions.
- We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. Your travel insurance should cover your airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the hurricane season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.
- Securing a reservation with your credit card means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- Cancellations made more than eight (8) days from check-in date will be cancelled at no charge.
- Cancellations made seven (7) days or less, prior to the check-in date will not be refunded, regardless of event cancellation, weather, emergencies, etc. However, you will be allowed to change your arrival date ONE TIME, but you will not be allowed to cancel your reservation in order to receive a refund.
- Any changes to your reservation must be received no less than eight (8) days prior to your original arrival date by calling the resort at (361) 949-7006, and changes are subject to availability. If there is no availability, you will need to select alternate dates. There are no refunds or credits issued for reservation changes within eight (8) days of the arrival date that reduce the number of nights stayed.
- There are no refunds or credits issued for early checkouts.
- There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane's direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please obtain Travel Insurance to protect yourself against these types of unforeseen events.
- Multi Resorts at Puente Vista is not liable for any other costs, evacuation or inconveniences caused by a tropical storm or hurricane.
- Multi Resorts at Puente Vista and its employees shall not be liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
- Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler's responsibility.
- Monetary crisis, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our or a supplier's reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.